This is a spacious two-room open concept space that is ideal for longer stays, ideally four days to one week. Includes a newly built two-room suite provides Queen bed, night stands, dressers and closets. Living Room with new queen-size sofa bed, end tables, small dining table and an extra chair.
Breakfast is available but not included, at the main house, when you book through this official 1922 Starkey House website.
Park and enter foyer entrance.
Features of the Private Entry Suite
- Living room with new pull-out queen-size sofa bed.
- Two end tables and reading lamps.
- Kitchenette with mini fridge, sink, coffee maker, microwave, and cabinets.
- Bedroom with queen size bed, two end tables, reading lamps, luggage table, closets, dresser with drawers, ceiling fan. Enjoy Roku TV with WiFi.
- Full bath with rain shower over soak tub. Sink with full vanity. Antique linen closet filled with towels, soaps, shampoos, hair dryer.
- A/C and adjustable heat.
- No cleaning service during your stay and you will be asked to follow all COVID related guidelines set forth in the 1922 Starkey House website under “cancellations and policy.”